Bus stations in Zagreb, Zadar and Split connect Šibenik by bus to all major European cities.
Information and ticket sale:
Šibenik Bus Station
Telephone: +385 22 212 557
Zadar Bus Station
Telephone: +385 23 211 035
Split Bus Station
Zagreb Bus Station
Telephone: +385 60 313 333
You can call the Croatian Automobile Club (HAK) at +385 1 4640 800 to find out the following information:
- Traffic conditions on roads and ferry terminals on the Adriatic
- Toll prices for Croatia and other countries
- Traffic limitations for individual vehicle categories in Croatia and certain European countries
- Fuel prices in Croatia and abroad
- Information on rights of HAK members
- Phone numbers of foreign automobile clubs
- Tips regarding the best route
- Timetable for ferries on the Adriatic
The information centre is open 24/7 throughout the year
Detailed information is also available on HAK’s web-site: www.hak.hr
- Roadside vehicle repairs
- Removal of broken-down vehicles, abandoned vehicles and vehicles damaged in traffic accidents
- Transport of broken-down vehicles and vehicles damaged in traffic accidents
Roadside assistance operations are carried out in accordance with HAK's price list.
HAK AK Šibenik
Petra Grubišića 9, Šibenik
telephone: +385 22 219 644
Zrinsko-Frankopanska 16, Zadar
telephone: +385 23 315 365
You can arrive from Italy on international ferry lines:
The schedule of voyages is available on the website of Jadrolinija.
Reservations and ticket sales
Jadrolinija - Agencija Šibenik
Obala hrvatske mornarice bb
phone: +385 22 213468
Jadrolinija - Agencija Zadar
Liburnijska obala 7
phone: +385 23 250 555
Jadrolinija - Agencija Split
Gat sv. Duje bb
phone: +385 21 338 333
All visitors arriving with their own vessels will be cordially welcomed in numerous marinas that are equipped with modern facilities and offer all additional services.
Two international airports near Šibenik connect it to European cities.
Zadar Airport and Split Airport are connected to Šibenik by direct bus lines. Bus timetable is available HERE.
The national airline carrier Croatia Airlines connects Zadar and Split directly to many European cities. During the season, our coast is a plane ride away from additional destinations is Austria, France, Germany, Italy and the UK. In cooperation with its partners, Croatia Airlines flies its passengers to destinations across the globe.
Additional information on air traffic are available on the website of the Croatian Civil Aviation Agency.